Two study rooms are available for groups on the second floor of the Jennings Library. The rooms are equipped with whiteboards/markers and Aquos Boards mounted on the wall. The Aquos Board is a computer, touch screen, and smartboard all in one! You can access the Internet or use Microsoft Office from any Aquos board.
Study Room Policies:
- These rooms are intended to support academic work of students working on group projects or studying together.
- Priority will be given to students using them for group projects.
- You can book a study room for up to 3 hours.
- Group Study Rooms are not intended for use as individual study carrels, as general-purpose classrooms, or meeting rooms.
- Instructors may not reserve these Study Rooms for classroom use, office hours, or class meetings.