Companies tend to be in the news when they want the PR, when they are performing extremely well, or when they are having problems. Even a small private company may be considered newsworthy by local or national press.
Company news may be found in a variety of publication types, including:
- Company press releases (often available on company website)
- National newspapers, such as Wall Street Journal
- State and local newspapers
- Regional business publications, such as Indiana Business
- Business news magazines
- Trade periodicals, such as Automotive News