To find books or articles not available in the Jennings Library, use inter-library loan (ILL).
If the Library doesn't have a book or article you need, we can most likely get it through interlibrary loan.
For more information see the library's guide to Jennings ILL.
1. Use quotation marks around a multi-word search term to search for that exact term.
2. Truncate (a.k.a. shorten) a word to search for any variations of that word.
2. Combine search terms with "and" to narrow your search and make it more relevant:
3. Broaden your search by listing similar terms, separated by "or"
4. Combine strategies to construct the exact search you want: