This guide will help you to find resources related to the natural sciences and get started on your research.
- Books for how to find biology and chemistry titles at Jennings Library, both in print and online.
- Articles for recommended databases and journals as well as information about how scientific research papers are structured.
- Internet Resources for links to freely available, reputable sources of science information on the web.
- News for recent headlines about scientific discoveries.
- Citation Guides for resources on APA and other citation styles.
- Help! for interlibrary loan information, library tutorials, and how to ask a librarian questions! (You can also use the "Email Me" button on this page to contact the librarian for Natural Sciences.)